Below is the days it takes Webber to grow his beard to the next stage, along with the number of Silk gained and Insulation provided with each stage.
|Days until growth||Length||Silk Yield||Insulation Time|
|3 Days||Short Beard||1 (0.33 per day)||11.25 seconds|
|6 Days||Long Beard||3 (0.5 per day)||33.75 seconds|
|9 Days||Silky Smooth Beard||6 (0.67 per day)||101.5 seconds|
韋伯食用怪物肉排並不會造成理智值與生命值的減少，並且在遊戲開始時牠就會擁有 2 個怪物肉和 1 個蜘蛛卵。
蜘蛛（包含蜘蛛女王）對韋伯來說是不會產生敵意的。韋伯並不會因為靠近任何蜘蛛而降低理智值。即使走在蜘蛛網上也不會使蜘蛛巢內的蜘蛛產生警戒，也不會降低韋伯的速度。他甚至可以使用 12 個蜘蛛絲、6 個蜘蛛腺體、6 個莎草紙來製作蜘蛛巢，還可以使用 5 個蜘蛛絲來增加蜘蛛巢的層數。除此之外，把肉類給予其他蜘蛛將會使在 15 單位範圍內（3.75 個草叉方格）最多 4 隻蜘蛛跟隨韋伯最多 2.5 天（20 分鐘），並且它們會攻擊對韋伯有害的敵人。
The amount of time that the Spiders will follow depends on the Hunger value of the given Meats. Each point of Hunger value makes the Spiders follow Webber for 19.2 seconds. E.g. Giving them a Morsel will make them follow for 4 minutes (half a Day).
His lower maximum Sanity also means that Webber can go insane very quickly if the player does not take precautions.
- As the beard doesn't grow longer after 9 days and the player loses it on resurrection or by changing characters, it is most efficient to shave after every 9th night.
- The beard will take exactly 9 days to grow to its full length (full length at the beginning of day 10), and since Winter starts on day 21 on default settings, the player can shave once to get the Silk and still be able to get a full beard for Winter. The player can easily survive Winter with just a full beard and a Thermal Stone.
- It is advised to shave at the beginning of Summer due to the beard accelerating the rate at which Webber overheats and providing no benefits when fully grown.
- Webber keeps his beard when he uses a Wooden Thing to move to a new world. This proves useful in Adventure Mode when "King of Winter" or "The Game is Afoot" are still to be encountered.
- Spiders will occasionally attack walls, so it is recommended to place any walls away from the Spider Dens.
- Since Webber does not trigger the spawning of Spiders when he walks on webbing, it is advised to use Glommer to make the Spiders come out whenever they are needed. It can trigger the webbing even when in flight and Spiders are not hostile to Glommer so there's no risk to it.
- Since Webber can use Meats to recruit new Spiders under his control, one can have the Spiders attack any creatures that drop Meat upon death, and in addition to the fresh Meat to potentially be used to recruit even more Spiders, any Spiders that should fall in battle could leave behind Monster Meat, also usable to recruit.
- It is advised to befriend Cave Spiders and Spitters for one's personal army. While Cave Spiders and Webber can tank the enemy, Spitters can decimate them from afar, away from danger.
- Webber is able to eat Monster Meat raw without any ill effects, and cooking Monster Meat does not increase its hunger value. However, it is still advisable to cook any meat the player won't be eating immediately because of the cooked meat's 15 day spoil time, more than twice as long as its uncooked form takes to turn into Rot.
- Befriended Spider Warriors can be used to easily hunt small animals (Butterflies, Rabbits etc.) as their jump attack has enough range to kill small prey before they can run.
- It is possible that Webber came into the Don't Starve world before Wilson, and died in the world. This would explain Spiders taking his skull. If this is true, then Webber is revived once his skull is buried in the Grave.
- When asked if Webber's voice was "a synthesizer being dropped down a flight of stairs"; the response from Klei was "maybe".
- 根據韋伯檢查煉金引擎的台詞，他的父親可能是科學家。On the other hand, he also states that his father kept goats.
- It could also be a reference to a milking machine, noting the similarity between the two, and the use it could have with herding goats.
- 根據他檢視紅鳥的台詞可以得知，他最喜歡的顏色是紅色。However, when examining a Blue Spore, he will say it is blue. This may be because of Webber's double personality, Webber saying any color he likes is his favorite, or simply a developer oversight.
- Webber's low sanity has some possible explanations, all of which could be true:
- It could be caused by having to put up with the terrifying scenario of living inside a spider for many years.
- Additionally, Webber seems to refer to himself with both singular (I, Me, My) and plural (We, Us, Our) pronouns, somewhat suggesting a two-minds-one-body relation. It's likely that he is referring to the spider that ate him when not referring to himself directly, and it's possible that this kinship with the spider that tried to kill him is also caused by his low sanity.
- Since Webber is a child, his lack of psychological development and corresponding coping skills may also contribute to his lower sanity.
- He is one of five characters that can't be unlocked via experience, alongside Wes, Maxwell, Wilbur, and Woodlegs.
- His quote when examining Maxwell, "That jerk tricked us." and his quote for the Maxwell Statue, "That's the guy who said he could help us." suggests that he has been fooled into entering the Don't Starve world by being promised something which he immensely desires by Maxwell. This is similar to the backstory of Wilson where Maxwell tricks him with what he desires, which may also be the case for other characters.
- According to Webber's description while in formal attire in Don't Starve Together, he loves parties. As opposed to Wilson.
|威爾森 台詞 • 薇洛 台詞 • 沃爾夫岡 台詞 • 溫蒂 台詞 • 機器人 台詞 • 薇克伯頓 台詞 • 伍迪 台詞 • 維斯 台詞 • 麥斯威爾 台詞 • 薇格弗德 台詞 • 韋伯 台詞 • 瓦拉尼 台詞 • 沃利 台詞 • 威爾伯 台詞 • 木腿船長 台詞 • 未實現|