In the Shipwrecked DLC, Thulecite Crowns can be obtained as a possible reward from the Slot Machine and X Marks the Spot treasure Chests. It also can always be found in a Chest of the Depths left behind by the Quacken after its death. Since Dubloons and the Quacken are renewable, Thulecite Crowns are also renewable in Shipwrecked.
- As it is clear from its perk, the Thulecite Crown is more suited for tanking enemies instead of kiting them.
- The Crown is really useful when facing big groups of Mobs like Spiders or Hounds, as the force field will protect the players from being stunlocked.
- The force field will protect Characters even from the special effects of enemy attacks like the item steal of Frogs.
- The Crown is a great armor for Willow, Maxwell and Wigfrid (RoG only) since these Characters can regain their Sanity easily.
- On the other hand, the Crown is not that great on Woodlegs's (SW only) Sanity since its maximum value is already so low and it constantly drops when on land.
- The Thulecite Crown was added in the Moderately Friendly Update.